Data Recovery In The Denver and Boulder Area
What Can You Do When Data Disappears?
- If you hear a clicking sound from the drive, stop use immediately and get professional help.
If no odd sounds are heard:
- Pull the drive out of the computer and try to access it from another system.
- Once connected to another computer, use software to scan for viruses or malware.
- External drive? Pull it out of the case and see if you can access it with one of these.
- Use Data Recovery Software to look for files.
- It could possibly be the circuit board on the drive. Find a match here and swap it out.
Still no luck?
Call Us Now For A FREE Recovery Evaluation 303.380.1708
Or, Fill Out This Form
Who We Are
We specialize in IT support and service for small business and have been in operation for over 15 years. Most of our technicians have been with the company for over 10 years and can troubleshoot many problems with computers, networks, WiFi, IoT hardware and pretty much anything to do with technology.