Managed IT Services
What Is Managed IT Services?
The days of having hardware on premises, such as servers to run applications, are becoming less necessary depending on what you need to run your business. Managed IT Services is a fancy way of saying your server and application infrastructure are managed off site. You tap into the technology through the internet or a VPN.
Benefits of Managed IT Services:
- Control IT Costs – Budget for IT costs on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Reduce Labor Cost – Why have IT on paid staff if they only work part of the time?
- Access To Experience – Need advice on how to use tech more effectively? We do that.
- Quick Response – Because of remote monitoring and management, most problems can be fixed before they have an impact.
- Vendor Management – We make sure what you need is not what they want to “sell”.
- Organization – All IT resources are organized and kept track of in one spot.
- Less Worry – We take care of the details in your technology so you can focus on on business.
- Disaster Recovery – It’s built in, no hardware on site means nothing to get damaged should you have an interruption.
- Scale Easily – If extra performance or users are needed, it can be done quickly.
- Redundancy – Systems can be backed up in case of failure.
Call Us Now For A FREE Site Visit – 303.380.1708
Or, Fill Out This Form
Who We Are
We specialize in IT support and service for small business and have been in operation for over 15 years. Most of our technicians have been with the company for over 10 years and can troubleshoot many problems with computers, networks, WiFi, IoT hardware and pretty much anything to do with technology.