Virus Removal In The Denver and Boulder Area
What Can You Do When You Get A Virus?
- Disconnect from your network or internet connection ASAP.
- Pull the drive out of the computer and try to access it from another system.
- Once connected to another computer, use software to scan for viruses or malware.
- Scan the entire drive at least 5 times and make sure all traces are gone.
- Return the drive to the computer and install virus software.
- Once installed, make 2 or 3 more scans while the computer is running.
- Don’t give your computer antibiotics they don’t help with viruses.
Still no luck?
Call Us Now For Help 303.380.1708
Or, Fill Out This Form
Who We Are
We specialize in IT support and service for small business and have been in operation for over 15 years. Most of our technicians have been with the company for over 10 years and can troubleshoot many problems with computers, networks, WiFi, IoT hardware and pretty much anything to do with technology.